PNA TECHNICAL SERVICES
We are your reliable source for:
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Screw and barrel measurements and repairs
- In-house processing and controller training
- Service contracts for general repairs and maintenance
- Material handling and equipment installations
- Auxiliary Equipment Refurbishing Services – dryer desiccant and filter replacement programs, motor and pump seal replacement, motor rewinding, granulator blade replacement
- Used equipment search, inspection and reporting services
MAKE YOUR DRYER LIKE NEW!
Try PNA Technical’s Complete Dryer Rejuvenation Program. We can work on any brand.
“PNA Technical Services completes the package of supplying value to your business.”
2023 Class Schedule
All Classes are located at the Shibaura tech center in Elk Grove, IL
Click below to Register!
November 7-8, 2023 – Basic Processing 101
PNA Technical Training Classes
Where: Shibaura Training Center Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Basic Processing 101
This class is designed for new technicians to the molding industry who need a basic understanding of the operations of a molding machine and how to set and prep a tool for production. We will then review how to set up the machine for processing this particular tool and understanding of how pressure and speeds affect the final part. We will be using an all-electric Toshiba machine in conjunction with classroom training.
The V70 classes will cover V70 enhancements as well as the features and functionalities of the V50 controller that remain consistent.
The class is designed for technicians in the molding industry who need a basic understanding of the operations of our V70 controller. In this class, students will learn the ins and outs of the controller in detail including machine capabilities, highlights of special features associated with an SX machine, and an understanding of general and sub screens.
Basic EC Maintenance
The attendee must have a basic understanding of Shibaura EC All-Electric machines. Details of machine parameters, requirements for proper machine upkeep, and review of control functions will be presented. A Shibaura All-Electric machine will be used in process demonstration in conjunction with classroom training.